Monday 11 April 2016

Apocalypse


Sacrifice to the Roman fire-God, Vulcan. (Picture source unknown)
~
Apocalypse.
~
Few mortals can survive his wrath, and withstand
the incandescent breath of the immortal Vulcan.
The "violent wind" of his holy spiration
blows on my brow an apocalyptic revelation.
~
Having philosophized my ego to the void-like abyss,
I take the quantum leap into higher Awareness.
Will Christ's divine chariot save my fall?...
I allow the gap between thoughts to widen abysmal.
~
At absolute Zero glistens the golden-crowned One;
his wholographic Presence in a mightier KingDome.
This Realm on high, and its Ruler everywhere inside,
is the quantum Cathedral of an uncreate Mind.
~
Seeming emptiness of SpAce, buddhistic Sunyata,
contains the solitary Soul, the ascetic-like Master.
The Ace in SpAce is the universal SkyWalker;
the archetypal grand-Being; the Ancestor of all.
~
So, you are the Monster, the Godzilla I fear;
the Alien in SpAce, the Stranger so near;
the Hound of Heaven's heave, breathing down my neck;
the "Black Dog" depression, the Scythe of darkness.
~
You are the Luciferic Light of a sun-like Christ;
the burning One, Agni; Rome's Vulcan ignite;
the alchemical Black Sun, Sol Niger, death-Star divine;
the Ra-like Raven, in the Valley of the Shadow, ashine.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment