Saturday 2 January 2016

The Self Immolating Sun

Image result for serpent sun ouroboros

The Self Immolating Serpent Sun
~
And as the Sun climbs,
above unconscious waters,
it burns away, into Light,
all my ego-defining dramas.
~
A Sea of churning stories,
used to identify my life,
mythologically based, they
inform, motivate and inspire.
~
As the Sun of consciousness
slowly rose above the waves,
I integrated my projections,
"owned my stuff," as they say.
~
At first this bestows a boon,
shows me where I once was blind;
but the Sun burns ever brighter,
erasing memory out of mind.
~
Like alchemy's Ouroboros,
Serpent devours tail and tales;
consciousness consumes itself,
digesting into deeper realms.
~
Self immolation of the Soul
de-ments my human brain;
Sun dawns its endless Day, on
the horizon of my thought-scape.
~
Awareness is of the Sky,
how strange its empty shining;
no reference points to grasp;
quantum Point!... Self defining.
*

Image result for horus egyptian serpent sun

Horus and the Serpent Sun disc.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment