Sunday 31 January 2016

The Thoughtless Bubble of Pneuma


Image result for freud's id reservoir of energy






















Left: The id reservoir or biological battery of
instinctual energy that energizes the ego.
Right: Cloud Mandorla. The Sky Battery of 
eternal Manna or divine Energy of inSpiration.
~
"No one can think of God. Therefore it is my
wish to leave everything that I can think of
and choose for my love the thing that I cannot 
think."  (Cloud of Unknowing, 14th century).

The Thoughtless Bubble of Pneuma.
~
Energy reservoir, bio-logical battery,
empowers id to react instinctively;
forces ego to ideate thinking,
putting boundaries on behaving.
~
Thought-bubbles of ideation,
mold self-defining ego notions;
the id becomes an identity,
a conscious energy entity.
~
Mental matter, leaden thoughts,
too heavy for eternal comfort;
they keep on gravitating down,
concerning survival on the ground.
~
How to Heaven can I ascend,
to partake of Manna's sustenance;
unplug my lower mortal coil,
disconnect from all my worldly toil?
~
"Cloud of Unknowing" up on high,
quantum Battery in the Sky;
a thoughtless Bubble can transcend,
with Halo of a golden Crown.
~
But my heavy head must be cleared,
from the conditioning of many years;
emotionally-charged energy patterns,
keep me in this ideational realm.
~
Solarization of consciousness,
de-ments me into thoughtlessness;
but thinking taught me one good thing,
to mold a Boundary, Soul elevating.
~
It all boils down to energy,
eternal, interchangeable plasticity.
When ideas vibrate inside my head,
the "Word" of life is heard instead.
~
"The Wind blows wherever it pleases",
rebirths the Corona of awareness;
Spirit's pneuma of inSpiration,
inflates the Halo of salvation. 
*
Image result for christs golden halo

"Lapis elevatus cum vento":
the Stone uplifted by the Wind (pneuma) on high.
~
The Incarnation of the Word of Life, 1 John 1:1
That which was from the beginning, which we have heard,
this we proclaim the Word of life.
~

No comments:

Post a Comment