Thursday 17 March 2016

Abduction!

Abduction!
~
 Heaven's heave down to this Earth doth blow
a flaming breath upon my thought-scape brow.
Into my mind the
Christic
Light aglow
shines forth a river fiery in its flow.
~
Into the river there to end my life
beneath cleansing waves of baptismal fire.
Mortified my ego will not long survive,
but give up the Holy Ghost unto the Christ.
~
Spirit freed from flesh can climb the sky,
and with the Stone of Christ uplifted fly.
Rock of Ages eternal is thy rest,
hold me safe inside your golden breast.
~
"
Lapis elevatus cum vento
" is my cry,
the Stone uplifted by the wind on high.
The
Christic Hoverlith
to Space returns anew,
his wind of
pneuma
bids this world adieu.
~
Fired up, then sealed and cooled inside,
the metal craft from lead to gold refined.
One-ship from twoness now restored divine,
through the "narrow gate" with me to Heaven climbs.
*

Picture source: "Crucifixion" A.D. 1350.

No comments:

Post a Comment