Tuesday 29 March 2016

The Mythical Dreaming of Godzilla's Attack!

Image result for godzilla atomic breath

Godzilla destroys with its "atomic breath".

The Mythical Dreaming of Godzilla's Attack!
~
The golden Sun dawns higher by the day,
Spirit of my Fire-Serpent continues to sublimate;
into the Flower of quantum Light divine,
the Pearl of a Dragon shines in my mind.
~
So this is the miracle of transformation,
nature's inbuilt process of spiritualization;
it happens to everyone in the course of life,
like falling in love or learning to ride a bike.
~
Suddenly we "do it" and confidence builds,
our Spirit unfolds as we learn new skills;
we outgrow our parents, become individual,
who can say where the Serpent evolves?
~
My Animal-totem guides the way Home,
its instinctual intuition I must rely on;
my human mindset keeps things rational,
grounds me on earth for doing the practical.
~
But I must also follow my mythical dreams,
my personal stories, images setting the scene;
they tell it as it is from the Spirit side,
symbols of transformation coming alive.
~
Chased by a black python I flee in fear,
the wormhole of Nigredo drawing near;
why does my Spirit want to devour me so,
perhaps to gestate me in its belly below.
~
But my ego flees, afraid of the dark,
does not see the pregnant meaning so stark;
Rainbow Serpent with shape-shifting colours,
blackens to white, reddens as it fire-forges.
~
Thus the process of immanence Self-reveals,
Spirit stuck in matter wants to be healed;
sprouts wings to fan the flames of desire,
wants to transcend higher and higher.
~
What can I do but follow the signs,
into the underworld or unto the skies;
I follow the bliss of my burning scintilla,
the serpentine seed of the "atomic" God-zilla.
*
Image result for godzilla meditating





No comments:

Post a Comment