Wednesday 9 March 2016

The Black Sun-God

From: utriusque cosmi historia published in 1617, written by robert fludd.

The Black Sun-God.
~
The golden Sun of shining bliss,
now sets into Raven-like blackness;
it swallows itself into negation,
I must hold this space of annihilation!
~
Into the Sunyata of sheer nothingness,
my lord, Yama, has become activated;
I must trust in this immolation,
die in mortido's reverse inSpiration.
~
I feel voided, my ego wants to react,
fight against this seeming Alien attack;
Space has invaded from above on high,
a ray of disintegration blows my mind.
~
I contract against this irradiation, must
somehow relax into Black Sun solarization;
for this I know is the giant Wormhole,
the Portal into the immortal's kingdom.
~
There he is, the One in Serpent-SpAce;
the black Dragon-Sun is the entrance;
its blackening fire turns to quantum Light,
like a torch it reveals a deeper insight.
~
Born again from baptismal burning,
crowning forth from the void of unlearning;
a black animal-Spirit par exellence,
guides me into its master's Presence.
~
Now I see with divine clarity,
the lord and master of Alchemy;
no wonder so many turn in con-fusion,
for He has two faces, black and golden!
*

No comments:

Post a Comment