Tuesday 9 February 2016

The Human Chrysalis


The Human Chrysalis
and Alien Transubstantiation.
~
Kingdoms into higher kingdoms change,
minerals into plants, animals then humans;
after all, we ourselves evolved from apes,
so it would not be extreme to extrapolate.
~
Is there a divine state to be evolved;
am I a human chrysalis about to unfold;
circumstantial evidence is there for the eyes;
Angels on high, Aliens hovering in the skies.
~
Intuition predicts this higher intelligence;
"I am not of this world," was Jesus' sense;
and just as we love and train our pets,
is the Paraclete above assisting my quest.
~
For I do not think humans are the end;
this material life I wish to transcend;
many feel Earth is not our true home,
that we are fallen, and like Gypsies roam.
~
How then do I scale life's complexities,
get to the top of the evolutionary Tree;
for none of us are long for this world,
must make haste if the Fruit be revealed.
~
I thus surrender to the Alien invasion,
allow the abduction to a higher station;
for I need some help, my life to transform,
from this green God and the myth he spawned.
~
I submit to the celestial disintegration beam;
the heavenly Light, my mind's dross to clean;
this baptismal ray of human purification,
frees my Soul from biological identification.
~
Life's growth ripens through death's decay,
to be born again and become the saved;
inside the Orphic Egg a golden Yolk shines,
inside the chrysalis a new quantum mind.
~
And so I become the Alien's patient,
to change my shape by a strange operation;
where once my feet were firmly grounded, 
I now have new wings like Angels proud.
~
In a puff of Spirit the Alien appeareth!...
born of the ocean, where he was seeded;
there the Serpent creature gestated, until
 the reptilian mind became spAce orientated.
~
A new religion being spontaneously formed,
arises from the unconscious like the dawn; 
not yet organised or taken over by the elite,
a neo-Pagan revival of the Green-man repeats.
~
The Alien who comes down from the sky,
turns out to be my own transcendent side;
projected onto spAce by my imagination,
he returns to save me from time's separation.
~
The tick-tock of twoness, future and past,
is reconciled in my mind at long last;
a wayward Son on a dragon-quest for the Soul,
tames the Saurian who protects the true Pearl.
*
Image result for green alien face


No comments:

Post a Comment