Wednesday 3 February 2016

Quantum Dreaming

  
Krishna dancing over the subdued Kaliya Naag.

Quantum Dreaming,
and the mythology of science.
~
I once dreamed of fleeing in fear,
from a giant Black Python drawing near;
now I know it was a symbol of Nigredo,
the alchemical process of the black hole.
~
A personification of Freud's death wish,
it somehow needed to be negotiated;
so I decided not to run or take pills,
but dive into this quantum Wormhole.
~
Jonah was inside God's Beast three nights,
for me it took years to give up the fight;
my life-seed planted in unconsciousness,
was slow to grow in the belly of darkness.
~
I kept running from the quantum Point,
which felt like a Wave of mounting Silence;
the great flood of Oceanic Reconciliation,
threatened to swallow my ego's separation.
~
But Christ, the Shaman, showed the way,
died and returned, "holding the key of Hades;"
with his animistic Dove and wise Serpent,
like Hercules vs Cerberus tamed the instincts.
~Rev 1:18~
From Quetzalcoatl to the Spirit of "Jaws,"
God's Leviathan has taken many forms;
and still it swims in fractal Waviness,
gestating the Point, winged Orb of bliss.
~Jonah 1:17~
Now the wavicle "Word" of the Vine,
fruits forth Remembrance of the divine;
the Dragon's Pearl of Singularity,
dawns in my mind from the churning Sea.
*
Image result for ancient chinese dragon and pearl

The quantum Pearl and Dragon,
pointing and waving since ancient times.

No comments:

Post a Comment