Wednesday 10 February 2016

The Wrath of Love



"Make every effort to enter through the narrow door."
Luke 13:24
~
The Wrath of Love.
~
Life's fullness of Love's gestation
leaves a wake of empty transformation;
red rose of Love's full-bloom
now dies beneath the Sun's bright doom.
~
My grape is pressed and bloody flows,
the wrath of Love delivers death's blow;
the old wine skin must be destroyed,
a new one in Heaven's realm deployed.
~
Life narrows down in the aging process, 
releasing the essence of ex-experience.
Now left behind my ego fades,
my Spirit upward evaporates away.
~
Intoxicating bliss of happiness
in this lower kingdom cannot persist.
Male and female, war and peace,
are reconciled in a higher place.
~
Love has flown away it seems,
an empty nightmare replaces the dream.
Life's but a wine-press in the end,
holy nectar must to Heaven ascend.
~
Libido's lust into mortido's dust,
my life-force is fated to be crushed.
Farewell the old skin of immanence,
but where's the new cup of transcendence?
~
Spirit of wine now pressed by Will,
needs a Soul-Cup it can fill.
My old skin is but a hollowman,
Love's wrathful process I must withstand.
~
New wine into a new skin sublime,
my sol-like Soul must be defined.
This Holy Grail or Stone divine
is fire forged in my virgin mind.
~
Pearl of the Dragon, Soul born of Spirit,
winged Orb of Light, golden Dish;
the Self or new skin archetype
has always been mythologized.
~
I need a Cup in which to stow
my Spirit's Life pressed down below.
A quantum Vehicle must be "miracled"
for the water-to-wine I have distilled.
~
Crowning forth on my dark horizon,
a sol-like Soul born of the Ocean;
my new skin rises, Sun-Barque eternal,
amphorae full and skyward sailing.
~
And so Love's oneness is restored,
her Spirit into my Soul-Cup poured;
never again to be downward spilled,
New Wine into a New Skin sealed.
*

   

No comments:

Post a Comment