Thursday 19 May 2016

The Magic Cross

Orthodox Russian Crescent Cross.
~
Image result for salt mercury sulphur
Tria Prima: the three metalloid compounds of the higher Self.
"Mercury is the Spirit, Sulfur is the Soul, Salt the Body." (Paracelsus).
~

The Magic Cross.
~
How to "cross" to the Sun,
through the "Cloud of Unknowing;"
raise the spirit by way of death,
to the Soul of everlasting Life?
~
I'm stuck in my libidinal husk,
the id of my earthen self;
my elemental ego-bridge is burned,
how to cross to a higher realm?
~
The shining Stone awaits above,
Sun and Moon now in love;
the Earth of me is crystallized,
Body of Salt, flat-lined Mind.
~
And so it's easier to transcend,
no elements to weigh me down;
I must now use my Salt to rise,
Lucidity is lighter than ideas.
~
Salamander takes to the wing,
through the Cloud of Unknowing;
libidinal water in a fallen seed,
now Mercury vapor to Luna freed.
~
Pneuma wafting, intoxicating,
Spirit of the Moon sublimating;
turns to Wine by way of rubedo,
silver to holy Blood distilled.
~
Capturing the Image of the Sun,
light coalesces as they join;
dancing in their heavenly marriage,
Fluidity vivifies a quantum Solid.
~
My magic Cross is now erect,
the Ankh of death and rebirth;
the Ru is inflated by the Wind,
Breath of God, the One true Word.
~
The magic bean is now a husk,
"seed of the Word" is lifted up;
Wind blows through a hollow man,
crucified on the Tree of Adam. 
*
Image result for pharaoh blowing ankh ankh
 "Ra, merged with Horus, blesses a Pharaoh with an ankh, 
as if transferring him the divine power of the Sun/light."
~

No comments:

Post a Comment