Sunday 29 May 2016

Walking on Water



Walking on Water.
Collapsing the Wave function
in order to walk on water!
~
The waves of life's vicissitudes,
flow from morning till night is due;
along the course of the golden Day,
I must somehow keep my head all dry.
~
But the ocean of unconsciousness
pulls with desire upon my feet;
wants to drown me back again,
into the churning sea of dreams.
~
How can I remain in one-Pointedness,
above the dramas and the stress;
walk on water atop the commotion,
be the fire that dries emotion?
~
Light above consciousness dawns,
from airy depths of darkness born;
where swims Leviathan or Godzilla,
God's instinctual pet and co-creator.
~
This Spirit-creature from below
is the dragon with her Pearl,
sent by God to rescue Jonah,
from the swirling, sleepy water.
~
The Sol like Soul, winged Orb,
Rock of Ages, Philosophers' Stone,
reborn from a Serpent wise,
walks across the waves of time.
~
Upon heavy waters a golden glow,
the lightness of a fiery blow,
frees the Pearl from earth's keeping,
my Soul, forged of ardent breathing.
~
A quantum Wave before mine Eye,
collapses to let the new Sun rise;
a Sky Walker emerges from the fray,
the Observer of my Imago Dei.
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment