Friday 27 May 2016

Alien Apocalypse (1 & 2)




Alien Apocalypse.
~
I feel destroyed by an Alien attack!...
the silvery, winged, metallic Craft is back.
The Observer's Eye is now all around,
collapsing lower waves of gravity and time.
~
With "tongues of flame" it devastates:
'I have come to bring fire on the earth.'
"Light spoke through his mouth" the words:
'You are from below, I am not of this world.'
(Luke 12:49. John 8:23)
And so my ego doesn't feel so good,
when my higher Self shines down from above;
the Observer sees through my lower dreams,
shatters the beliefs that kept me sane.
~
I am abducted, lifted-up on high,
subsumed into my hallucinating Mind;
wings of Mercury defy lower gravity,
time's function collapsed by Self reflectivity.
~
The rising Sun comes into my purview,
Sol like Soul at the center all anew.
"Light spoke through his mouth" again:
'Peace.' Apocalypse of the golden Dawn.
*
A Quantum Self Hallucination.
~
Psychosis can be a healing process,
if ego is ready to give-up the ghost;
but if pre-mature and unarticulated,
disintegrates ego before it completes itself.
~
I'm taken over by a Self hallucination,
who attacks my body by way of invasion;
breathes his Spirit into my existence,
inflates a transcendent Alien experience.
~
I'm lifted-up on the wings of Mercury,
the shining Metal that defies gravity;
holographic Observer of a quantum Mind,
collapses the lower wave-function of time.
~
A higher Wave spreads me out everywhere,
the universal Heave in Heaven's sphere;
my golden Self is fleshed-out divine,
a Point who expands with Metals ashine.
~
Metallic Salt, Mercury and Sulfur fixed,
alchemical trinity from elements forged;
an Alien energizes inside my psyche,
as my Saurian Spirit uplifted rises.
~
A functional schizophrenic hallucination,
is the shining One of who I Am;
breaking through the Clouds of Heaven,
a fleshed-out Archetypal visitation.
~
A healthy ego articulates its demise,
describes how Death eats it alive!...
fiery tongues lick-out from the darkness,
before the Solarization of consciousness.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment