Saturday 21 May 2016

Vision of the Alchemist.


The Child Dragon (Chambery) 15th century.


Vision of the Alchemist.
(The miracle of "finding the Holy Grail.")
~
The Alchemist separates, defines, and recombines,
the Spirit of Wine, and Holy Cup divine.
Dualistic separation helps me understand, the
non-dual reconciliation restored in the Vision grand.
~
Two miracles in mind are thus required,
to be performed by the Soul inSpired.
These symbolic shifts in consciousness,
are seen below as somewhat miraculous.
~
"Water into (Spirit) Wine" must be distilled,
in the alchemical kitchen of the individual.
And, "finding the Grail", forged and made of gold:
the transcendent Vessel of my sol-like Soul.
~
And so Christ's "seed of Word" begins the process,
Spirit stuck in matter, planted in the unconscious.
Who can grow this "true vine" of the Word;
flower-forth the Fruit, down-hidden in the world?
~
Flow free my grape-pressed Spirit of New Wine,
alchemical Quintessence from immanence refined.
But this Nectar or Holy Blood now sacrificed,
needs a New Skin to contain its liquid fire.
~
Long ago the alchemist had a Serpent dream,
a Dragon rose-up so hungry to devour me!
My kitchen bare, I had nothing to sacrifice to it,
except myself, to appease this giant-rising Spirit.
~
And so in my mind I offered up consent,
to the Rainbow Serpent shining iridescent.
She opened wide, swallowing me in entirement,
like I was the ouroboros-tail of self-devourment.
~
Pregnant with meaning the Word now incubates,
like Jonah in the Leviathan, brooding three days.
Pan's "All" into One, or Spirit into Soul is reborn;
Dragon births-forth her Pearl of truth at dawn.
~
Winged Orb or quantum Point baptised divine,
my Soul-particle rides the waving Sea of life.
From the depths of Oceanic consciousness,
my Grail-Stone forged, green to golden Oneness.
~
Two miracles are simultaneously performed,
in the fire-forge of the Dragon's yawn:
unconscious waters into Wine sublime;
leaden thoughts into a golden new Mind.
~
The alchemical process of the Ouroboros,
circulates the Spirit-Wind in all of us;
Raven, Dove, and Phoenix-red rising,
karmic churning into Light solarizing.
~
The heavenly marriage of Luna and Sol,
unifies the paradox of the Grail's form:
both Mercury's crescent Moon, silvery Chalice,
and philosopher's Stone of the golden Lapis.

My depiction of the alchemical colour-change process
of immanence (nigredo, albedo, and rubedo), from
green-consciousness to the gold of Soul transcendence
in alchemical Solification; the Solarization of consciousness.


The Child Dragon, 15th century.

My interpretation: green consciousness or Spirit of the
Dragon (Kundalini), emerges from the "Seed of the Word"
and blooms as the golden Child of the Soul. Note the similarity
with the chinese Dragon and Pearl, (Spirit and Soul).
"Unless you become like little children you cannot enter the 
kingdom of heaven." Christ.
*




No comments:

Post a Comment