Monday 30 May 2016

Quantum Sword in the Mother-Stone



The sword I forged from 4 elements into 3 metals. 
The Observer collapses the Wave function of the Blood~Moon
into a Point of enLightenment in the "Helmet of salvation." 
~
"Take the Helmet of salvation and the Sword of the Spirit
which is the Word of God." Eph 6:17.
"The Moon turns to Blood before the coming of the great and
glorious Day of the Lord." Acts 2:20.
~
Quantum Sword in the Mother-Stone
of the Prima Materia.
~*~
Catatonic stuckness in death's wish,
my Observer must collapse this darkness;
I'm in the Black-Stone of unconsciousness,
how to withdraw my Sword of Metals?
~
The Hilt of my Observer grasped,
but the Rock-at-Bottom holds me fast;
my primordial instincts resist mortido,
dragon fire breathes another blow!
~
"The Moon turns to Blood" at last,
a Crescent Wave rises from the dark;
the Grail filled with Holy Wine,
from the Matrix of the Mother-Stone.
~
She binds Gold to her by way of earth,
animal instincts must be sacrificed;
I must bring fire to bear, so as to free,
my Will from bicameral mentality.
~
Luna gives birth to the radiant Sun,
a Ray of one-pointed Light reborn;
Sword withdrawn from chaotic potential,
honed Metals of a quantum Wavicle.
~
In Hades' underworld in Vulcan's forge,
human elements are baptized in fire;
into metallic Salt, red Mercury, Sulfur,
three Mind-Metals of the Tria Prima.
~
A lower thought-bubble made of air,
conjured-up easily betwixt the ears,
has plasticity and a long duration;
how much more the Helmet of salvation?
~
Icarus to our Star can now fly,
via the Moon transported on high;
in Luna's chariot to the shining Stone,
to thrust my Sword into the Sun.  
~*~

The Sword emerges from unconscious waters of darkness.
"Luna is really the mother of the Sun, which means, psychologically,
that the unconscious is pregnant with consciousness and gives birth to it."
Carl Jung (Mysterium Coniunctionis).
~
(part 2)
Failing the Test of Metals.
A Penance Poem for My Sins.
~
I took my Sword into the world,
my Tria Prima higher Mind to wield;
I started well with three good intentions,
but failed, slipped back into airy notions.
~
My Observer's Eye, open and on guard,
closed when with a dream I identified;
my animal earth-pig came back again,
reacted instinctively and lost its wings.
~
Wine of Love became diluted water,
my heart grew heavier than Maat's feather;
red Mercury of the Blood~Moon waned,
with a burdened heart I must start again.
~
The golden Light of one-pointed Being,
Ray of my Blade all directions flashing,
re-ignited into elemental fire burning,
and so my Sword needs more tempering.
~
Earth and "others" are a testing ground,
from which Excalibur can be withdrawn;
wielded as Mind, Spirit and Sol like Soul,
until I finally pass with flying colours.
~*~

The Damsel of the Sanct Grael or Holy Grail, 1874 - Dante Gabriel ...
Painting by Dante Gabriel
~
(part 3)
Return to Paradise.
~
We must proceed both back and forward,
to end this journey of suffering in Hades;
as Adam and Eve we were all cast out,
an Angel with shining Sword guards the Gate.
~
So we move forward in order to learn,
to wield our Spirit before we return;
withdraw our own Sword of the Word,
from this elemental Rock of an Underworld.
~
4 language modes of primordial elements,
the lexicon of one Word quartered,
is reunified as a three-in-one Metal,
a quantum sWord in the Sun eternal.
~*~
The Cherubim Guarding the Gates to the Garden of Eden - Carl Heinrich Bloch (1865-1879).
The Cherubim Guarding the Gates to the Garden of Eden.
Carl Bloch.
~
(part 4)
Atomic Angel
with a Quantum Sword.
~*~
Focus the Eye of Observation,
"no thought" Mind of a New Skin;
breathe the Spirit of upliftment,
 divine Wave of enLovenment.
~
From Wine inside the Grail,
baptized Light of a Wavicle;
three Metals as one Blade,
drawn from elemental Hades.
~
"Sun turns black, Moon to blood,"
before the shining of the Sword;
atomic Angel at the entrance,
disintegrates me!..  lets me pass.
~
Water into Wine distilled;
earth to golden Bread fired;
airy ideas into a sky Observer,
wielding a quantum Light Sabre.
~
Who then does the Grail serve?..
itSelf with Wine of Love;
hermetically seals, mixes together,
Light and Blood of Excalibur.
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment