Sunday 1 May 2016

House of Wine

  
The sword I forged from 4 elements into 3 metals.  
"Take the Helmet of salvation and the Sword of the Spirit
which is the Word of God." Eph 6:17.
"The Moon turns to Blood before the coming of the great and
glorious Day of the Lord." Acts 2:20.
~
Who the Grail Serves
in the House of Wine.
~
The Shaman dies to his lower mind,
self-sacrifices by way of egocide;
allows the Observer to take precedence,
by guarding the double-slit entrance.
~
He does not permit ideas to form,
maintains the emptiness of the void;
he is the Grail who wants to serve,
his golden Self with Wine of Love.
~
He falls to sleep but stays awake,
the paradox of how to meditate;
enters consciously the dreaming state, 
the realm of ancient archetypes.
~
In this sea of symbolic streaming,
my Observer rises toward the shining;
breaks the surface of Nun's ocean,
with Maat's feather takes to the wing.
~
Red Mercury uplifts unto the sky,
lower water changes into Holy Wine;
sublimates an element into a liquid Metal,
 metamorphic distillation fills the Grail.
~
"The Moon turns to Blood" on high,
inside the New Skin of the Mind;
in Luna's chariot to the Sun,
to serve my Spirit up to the One.
~
Blinding Light of an Archetype,
my Sword from Wine baptizes;
born of the Moon shining forth,
my Blade into the Sun I thrust! 
*



The Massa Confusa of the Prima Materia.
~
(part 2) The End of Elements.
~
Ego, composed of four language modes,
from the One "Word" quartered,
must form a trinity of Metals,
Observer, universal Wave and Particle.
~
 So when the All is said and done,
the elemental mind must be reborn;
returning back into the Womb,
death's darkness must be overcome.
~
The Primal Mother archetype, contains
all the matrices of every species,
the instinctual patterns of growth,
Massa Confusa of death and rebirth.
~
My Observer watches without judgement,
the disintegration of my elements;
even my beloved fire of inspiration 
deflates into the Prima Materia Void.
~
I feel collapsed, denuded of my ego,
no motivation in death's mortido;
a hu-man, "of the soil," returns to dust,
the humus from which life resurrects.
~
Strange how the Observer is so clear,
amidst the darkness in the Reservoir,
Apeiron's Sea of all manifestation,
and hopefully my Alien resurrection.
~
In Primal Waters so still and black,
my Observer observes without movement;
awaits the Wave of the Blood~Moon,
Heaven's Heave of reddened Yin.
~
At such a Depth I rest in peace,
just my Observer, no Wave or Point;
the Prima Materia Womb of darkness,
a mysterious and archetypal Matrix.
~
She whispers a lullaby in my ears,
"hush little Homunculus, do not fear."
I feel her Wave of enLovenment,
rebirth of a quantum Oscillation.
~
At rock-bottom a rocking Motion,
Rock-of-Ages, the Philosophers' Stone;
the Sophic Hydrolith of the wise,
a quantum Solid begins to rise.
~
The Observer collapses all lower waves,
functions animating how we behave;
the four languages of being human,
de-mented back into Apeiron's Ocean.
~
Into One "Word" of the trinity,
the Language of a higher Entity;
Observer, Wave and Particle divine;
fire into a Drunken revelation!
~
My flame of intuition is no more,
fiery inspiration becomes Amore;
 the Reptilian sheds its scaly skin,
its polished Pearl metallic Shines.  
*
Most Precious Gift of God (15th century)
~
"Woe unto you who are full, for you shall hunger." Luke 6:25
~
My Grail Cannot Serve Two Masters.
~
I have to attune myself to Manna,
Salt, Wine and Bread of Tria Prima;
no-Mind of my voided Grail,
needs higher Energy of Blood distilled.
~
The Grail must serve universal Love,
maintain its focus on Heaven above;
not fill the New Skin with concerns,
"woe unto you who are full" of ideas.
~
Wine is the Mother for risen Bread,
Blood rebirths the Stone baptized;
my Sol like Soul shines in the Grail,
reborn from Spirit of Love universal.
~
My elemental life is now over,
I must stay fixed in the Tria Prima;
below there is only a burnt-out husk;
the "seed of the Word" has bloomed.
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment