Sunday 22 May 2016

Earth-Pig Gets Airborne, and, Free Will

Related image


Earth-Pig Gets Airborne.
~
The human operating-system bones,
runs the ego on four language modes:
instinctual acts, emotional tones,
rational logic, intuitional dreams.
~
I feel so "stuck" in elemental mud,
the biological instincts of my id;
inSpiration no-longer lifts my wings,
transcendence seems a distant dream.
~
Parental conditioning was hard to dispel;
muddy instinctuality nigh impossible;
I'm stuck in my animal-Spirit sign,
earth-Pig, my sixtieth year of decline.
~
I wanted to be a fire-Dragon,
blaze a trail all the way to heaven;
hone the Pearl of metallic Salt,
with Mercurial wings set in Gold.
~
My transcendent function seems spent,
I'm down in the earthen element;
dead and dark inside a tomb,
a heavy stone weighs on my mind.
~
Id of my animal-totem on the Cross,
dug in deep now holds me fast;
baptismal fire beyond intuition
is required to perform a resurrection.
~
My earthy instincts served me well,
but I need the Tria Prima metalloids;
to compound a Soul into rebirth:
"I come to bring fire on the earth."
~Luke 12:49~
And so my instinctual identification,
must undergo a biological elevation;
a metamorphosis of id into Spirit,
on the burning Cross to immolate.
~
There's no reason for me to be scared,
or put my angry-mask on for;
be meek, put down the attack sword,
trust instead the Will of the Word.
~
Earth programming of a thousand years
keeps me stuck in reactive fear;
air and fire of pneumatic Breath
forges the Pearl of consciousness.
~
In the vacuum of my suffocation,
earth-Pig finally gets airborne;
on Silver-wings of secret fire,
the water-Stone begins to rise.
~
Vacuum-minded and ego voided,
 something remains despite being destroyed:
awareness itSelf, before imprinting,
the Observer freed from information.
*
Image result for quidditch snitch
I bought this Quidditch Snitch because it was a perfect
 representation of the alchemical vacuum-mind in which the 
mercurial-winged golden Orb of enLightenment arises.
~
Free Will,
by way of Mortido's Wish of Death.
~
Free Will emerges from baptismal fire,
my instinctual and earthen patterns die;
biological programming no-longer required,
the drives and reactions that kept me alive.
~
But they also enslave us in the elements,
id to libido formulating ideas and dreams;
until the human ego is well conceived,
so three shining Metals can be fire-forged.
~
Parental conditioning is first unravelled,
back into the watery flow of libido;
baptismal drowning of our brain-washing,
dissolution of societal indoctrination.
~
I return to my bicameral id and Ideal,
the spiritual beast without ego roles;
back to the bare Bones of my Archetype,
with "Armour of God" to be fleshed-out.
~
Mortido is the reverse~flowing Jordan,
baptismal fire of death ascending to Heaven;
cleansing my id of its instinctual patterns,
that I might put on the "Helmet of Salvation."
~
My Observer with "no-mind" of emptiness,
is a Free Will Boundary of consciousness;
it no-longer does what it thinks it must do;
clear Conscience, unburdened Heart, Soul.
~
An Amoral Mind, neither moral nor immoral,
transcends the lower world of good and evil;
collapses human and animal programming,
reveals crystalline Lucidity, Self reflecting.
~*~
Saviour of the World, da Vinci, holding the
Globus Cruciger of the New Earth, 4 elements
refined into the crystal clarity of a higher Mind.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment