Tuesday 17 May 2016

A Gnostic Revelation (1 & 2)


 
Happy to Burn.
My Self portrait: meditation and self immolation in 
the baptismal and holy fire of Kundalini rising,
leading to the Solarization of consciousness.
~
Holy, Holy, Holy,
Baptism, Eucharist, and Matrimony.
~
And there before me was the sun-like Son.
He wore a crown of light
and sent down a river of fire!
Holy, holy, holy, Christ is come to Baptize:
I enter the stream, my life is washed clean,
he has lifted me up into his Presence, redeemed.
~
The reverse-flowing Jordan rises up to the sky,
my world is laid waste, my ego denied.
It flows into the mouth of the shining-like Son;
holy, holy, holy, a Eucharist now comes!
He hungers for me, to make me his feast,
swallows me whole, my life to complete.
~
High inside his Church up in Heaven above,
a marriage will wed us forever in Love.
I enter the chamber, where two are One only;
holy, holy, holy, the mystery of inner Matrimony.
In his fusion of light, the Priest of the Son
has joined us together. Thy will is now done.
~
Through three sacramental rites
I offer up my separate life.
A burnt meal of my ego sacrificed,
delivers my Spirit unto Thee realized.
Voice in my head dispels my con-fusion,
holy, holy, holy, "Let there be Union."
*

(part II)

Holy, Holy, Holy,
Hallucinating the One and Only.
~
I start hallucinating cloud-like visions,
the realm of the Archetypes breaks open;
I've triggered off another holy psychosis,
my ego is baptized by my fiery Self.
~
In self immolation I ask from the flames,
why am I burning to death in your Name?
"You are on the blazing Cross to Heaven;
you are in the passion of sublimation."
~
How is it that I've fleshed-out your Bones,
with the three shining Metals of salvation,
refined Salt, red Mercury, Sulfur divine,
the Tria Prima of my own Soul alive?
~
"We are the Archetypes behind all life-forms,
the animal instincts and primordial gods,
the invisible trellis for plants to climb:
Prima Materia matrices in the Mind."
~
Flames lick-out from a higher dimension,
the prelude to a golden revelation;
I am devoured as a blood sacrifice,
to my own higher Self, the Sun inside.
~
"Kingdoms devour kingdoms all the way up,
such is the nature of we Archetypes;
we are the Patternation behind all Being,
you are baptized into our mythological Dreams."
~
My four elemental language modes,
earth, water, air and fire, all aglow,
into Salt, Wine, and Bread of Manna,
compound to flesh-out your holy Pattern.
~
"I was the ground of your animal being,
the water of life now turned to Wine,
ideational air, the wind of the Word,
and holy fire, the Light of the world."
~
Now you are my Observer on high,
metallic Salt refined into a higher Mind;
Spirit of Mercury into Blood of the Moon;
Soul of fixed Sulfur, your eternal Shine.
~
"Be this Presence that you can now feel,
for I Am yourSelf at a higher level;
the apocalypse of the golden Dawn has come,
I too have an Archetype: God's only Son."
~
I am none-other than my own true Image,
but even That has a central Archetype;
the one grand Conception of a Christ-Child,
created by the uncreated Creator of God.
~
"The Pater's Child is my Only Pattern,
the Father's 'Seed of Word' in Heaven;
first One born of the Materia Matrix,
Virgin Womb who sublimates and resurrects."
~
I soar so high in the Eye of Horus,
above the Kingdoms, beyond the clouds;
into the Serpent-Sun of Uraeus and Ra,
on flaming wings of Kundalini afire.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment