Tuesday 10 May 2016

EnFirement

Image result for alchemical salamander
The alchemical Salamander frolicks
in elemental fire, and is not consumed.
~
Enfirement.
~
The Spirit of Fire is raised,
burns like a desirous flame;
libidinal life of the unconscious
pushes up toward the surface.
~
What to do with its heat,
as it intensifies underneath;
appease it by replanting my Seed,
or sublimate it sublime consciously?
~
The "true vine" swells divine
its Fruit inside my crazy mind;
how the Holy Whore does call,
Earth with all her tempting veils.
~
But the Gnostic Scintilla inside,
also wants to transcend time;
"Seed of the Word" on fire,
turns to Light, my true desire.
~
If only I can bear it well,
understand this forge-like hell;
for beneath its mounting flames
my Sol-like Soul asleep gestates.
~
Fire is the prelude to Light,
if only I can seal it tight;
until its inherent volatility
shines forth my Star atop the Tree.
~
Creature of fire unconsumed,
instinctual animal-Spirit plumed;
rises from my razed thought-scape,
Quetzalcoatl, Egypt's winged Snake.
~
My libidinal life-force sublimated,
Spark to Fire to Light created;
flies away transcendent bound,
lighter than air, the true Stone found.
*
Related image

The Burning Bush of God's I-Am-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment